Are you interested in a Sales Internship?
Our sales internship is designed to give students full exposure of what it's like to be in a sales or sales support role at CBS. This internship is offered in all of our locations: CT, Central Western Mass, RI, and Westchester, NY.
By joining CBS as a Sales Intern, you are becoming a member of a top performing Sales Team, learning about our effective Consultative Sales approach involving strategic researching & planning.
- Supports our Managed Print Services (MPS) team by tagging printers after process charts are signed.
- Job shadows Sales Consultants and MPS Managers during client visits, walk-throughs and mapping.
- Works alongside our 360 App Team learning how to best utilize the Diagnostic Application.
- Assists Sales Consultants with development & preparation for client meetings, including writing proposals.
- Helps with conducting on-site workflow assessments for current and prospective customers.
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions to assure accuracy and timely follow up are in order.
- Calls current and prospective customers to make appointments for Sales Specialists.
- Learns, demonstrates, and applies basic industry knowledge and sales concepts when researching and calling prospects to determine interest level in discussing products, services, etc...
- Generates research on new business opportunities which includes calling into accounts to gather competitive equipment information such as current dealer, model, lease exp., etc...
- 5 Days of Classroom & Field Training:
- CBS's Go-to-Market Strategy, Cold Calling- Phone and In-Field, Talk Tracks, Product Demos, 360 App Tool, Soaring Data base, etc...
- Undergraduate within 2 to 3 years of college, working toward a Bachelor's degree preferably in a business related field of study, and with a competitive academic standing.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Excel, PowerPoint & Word required
- Reliable transportation with ability to travel to NY, CT, MA & RI
- Valid Driver's license with clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BONUS OPPORTUNITIES:
- $15/hr + mileage reimbursement for travel
- You will receive $1.00 for every piece of equipment you tag during MPS walkthroughs. Some accounts may have several machines in one building to tag!
- CBS Brand Ambassador & Talent Scout- Back 2 School Bonus Opportunity
- Referral fee paid for hired Interns = $200.00
- Referral fee paid for hired sales reps for open Sales Roles = $2,000.00
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page