- New Haven, CT, USA
- Base salary + bonus potential
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package + company vehicle
Do you have experience servicing Wide Format Machines?
As a Wide Format Field Technician, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining Wide Format Equipment in a designated territory.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Preventative Planning & Technical Competency
- Repairs & performs preventative maintenance on Xerox production color & KIP Wide Format Copiers
- Follows proper troubleshooting skills and procedures.
- Utilizes internal systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage and transfer of inventory.
- Adheres to all procedures including specific parts replacement and maintenance procedures.
- Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment.
- Will utilize websites, technical manuals, handbooks and technical publications to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old.
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Gathers information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems.
- Provides customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
- Completes paperwork and reporting of calls and attendance in a timely basis.
- Services assigned territory and updates team members on activity as needed.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- 5 - 10+ years copier service or industry related experience.
- Experience troubleshooting digital copiers, specifically Wide Format machines (Xerox, KIP, or HP )
- Associates Degree or certificate from a vocational or technical school preferred.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude skills and electronic troubleshooting skills.
- Valid & Clean driver's license. * This role will require daily travel to appointments.
- Ability to management relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong Computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking required.
- Capable of working evening & weekend hours during peak periods.
Compensation & Benefits Package includes:
- Base salary + uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Company Vehicle, Cell Phone, & Laptop
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trips to locations like Punta Cana, Bermuda, Monterey California, Cancun
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page