- Wethersfield, CT, USA
- 65-75K base, OTE 100K+,
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package, Auto Allowance, & bonus potential
Do you have experience and enjoy training field sales professionals?
If so, this may be the perfect fit for the next step in your career!
At CBS, our Sales Leadership team ensures responsibility for profitable growth through the development and optimization of our collective assets: our people, products and services, the geographic footprint and our go-to-market strategy. We are a vibrant consulting organization, high in entrepreneurial spirit and unsurpassed energy. At CBS you will learn what it means to be part of a business with purpose and strong community values.
Reporting into the Director of Learning & Development, this role will be responsible for sales development for core employees in our field offices throughout CT, MA, NY & RI.
The primary aspects include facilitation of new hire training for our sales consultants, field work to support sales process and skill development, side by side coaching to enhance tele prospecting techniques, and on-going development and reinforcement of skills and competencies necessary for growth.
Additionally, this role will support other functional groups within the company including sales, operations and administration in their professional development. This includes supporting our professional development programs with facilitation and curriculum design, and management level coaching.
Success will result from effectiveness with the following:
Development & Facilitation Excellence
- Ability to deliver customized sales training with creativity and discernment
- Evidence of successfully partnering with business leaders and managers to identify individual and group training needs and trends within the business
- Ability to design both in-house and with expert third parties, solutions which include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training,1-on-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Plays a key role in the design of our overall talent development strategy across all functional groups including sales, customer service, operations and administration.
- Has full command of curriculum and is able to inspire confidence, engagement and eagerness to learn in others
- Maintains a consistence presence at weekly sales meetings and is an active participant in enhancing sales effectiveness within that setting
- Demonstrates adaptability in their communication style and approach to foster learning across early-in-career, mid-career and experienced professionals
- Models educator behaviors by leveraging their strong business knowledge and sales acumen
- Is a highly regarded coach and mentor to others
- Maintains a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to the learning process
- Is highly organized, maintains a sense of urgency, is incredibly focused and technologically savvy
- Works across the organization to understand essential roles and skills, educational requirements, experiences and personal attributes necessary for success
- Partners with Global Imaging L&D professionals to bring forth best practices to enhance performance and productivity
- Is active the development of L&D solutions that can be leveraged across all functional groups within the CBS organization.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 3-5 years of experience in learning & development or field sales training
- 3-5 years of progression in learning & development OR training environment
- Evidence of strong organizational and planning skills
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Cross-functional knowledge of sales, customer service and operations
This role will be based out of our Headquarters in Wethersfield, CT. They must be committed to providing initial and on-going coaching and development support to other primary locations as needed and will be required to meet specific training requirements in support of their own development and professional credentials.
Compensation Package includes:
- (65K-75k Base), OTE 100k+, auto allowance, & bonus potential
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trips to locations like Punta Cana, Bermuda, Monterey California, Cancun
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please no calls / no recruiters
Keywords: Learning and development, leadership, leadership development, sales training, training manager, sales manager, sales management, business development specialist, business leader, strategic selling, business planning, managerial, talent development, business leadership, solutions based, corporate leadership, organizational, team and leadership development, innovative solutions, business strategy, learning solutions, talent management, corporate talent, sales talent, coaching, talent review, curriculum, curriculum design, human resources, HR, field sales trainer, field training
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page