- Norwalk, CT, USA
- 60k Base
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package
Position's Supervisory Report: Solutions Manager / VP of Sales
General Description of Position:
The person in this role will be responsible for helping CBS achieve the Software Solutions Sales Goals set each fiscal year. The qualified person will accomplish this in a number of ways, for example but not limited to: supporting the efforts of the sales team with technical expertise on appointments, as well as making solo and joint prospecting calls on the phone or via door to door in an effort to find new solutions business.
The Solutions Consultant will work closely with clients and CBS personnel in both pre and post-sale environments with a focus on network knowledge and support expertise to include, but not limited to: network printing & publishing environments, local and wide area networking topologies and protocols, software application packages such as scanning and imaging, reprographics, Document management, Variable Data and other document related technologies.
This role will primarily service our sales reps and customers in New York and Connecticut, but will also require travel to Massachusetts and Rhode Island when necessary. Please only apply if you are available to travel within the entire CBS footprint.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Develop and support customer implementation plans by providing the customer a solution that best fits their needs through a customer needs assessment, document workflow analysis and validation.
- Document customer "Statement of Requirements" based on consultations
- Creation of "Scope of Work" (SOW) documents based on customer agreed upon statements of requirements
- Solutions Technical Advisor & Trainer to CBS Sales Reps
- Manage the implementation of business critical solutions, network connectivity, security, and design of turnkey solutions for diverse customer environments.
- Manage the implementation of unique applications and special configurations requiring unique network configuration and logical setups dealing with Main/Mini-Frame Operating Systems software applications.
- Price Solutions with Xerox hardware.
- Price Professional Service Team Services.
- Consult with the Network Support Field Manager and the VP of Service to gain agreement on price and time allotted to sale
- Strategic Account Sales - Analyst Support
- Order Processing Validation
- Pre and Post Sales " Solutions" Project Manager
- Post Sales Hardware / Solutions Crisis Management
- Diagnose and resolve application, software and connectivity problems requiring on-site support from technical operations.
- Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Information Technology
- Minimum of 2-3 years of IT experience
- Valid driver's license, with clean driving records and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, off-site meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time traveling in a car, attending meetings, etc.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time doing walk-throughs of customer locations, etc...
- Large geographical territory-must be available for travel as directed by business needs
- Excellent customer facing/presentation/pre-sale skills
- Proficient with cross functional support of Entry Production Color, Production Digital Publishing and Legacy Production Printing Systems
- General IT and Print Shop Workflow/Dataflow analysis skills
- Working knowledge of integrated Office Solutions
- Strong network skills including connectivity, scanning configuration, etc.
- The Solutions Consultant must be able to think out of the box to provide an enterprise wide solution that will be accessible to customer clients across a local/wide area network coming from different operating systems and many different protocols.
- A high level of competency with at least three different operating systems, Macintosh must be one of the operating systems.
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug free workplace.
Keywords: analyst, solutions, technical, networking, solutions analyst, technical sales, product specialist, sales, account manager, systems engineer, technical solutions, office equipment, digital, imaging, post sales, solutions consultants, travel, field, office solutions, operating systems, connectivity, IT, I.T, information technology, print shop work flow, data flow, dataflow, analysis, assessment, production digital publishing
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page