- Hartford & Fairfield County, CT, USA
Are you looking for a summer internship still?
Does sales, marketing, & technology interest you?
If so, this may be the perfect internship opportunity for you!!
By joining CBS as an AV Sales Intern, you are becoming a member of a top performing Sales Team, learning from the best in business! Since you will be working alongside our AV Sales Specialists, you will be representing CBS so business professional attire is required at all times.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Keep an updated list of Schools/IT Contacts for all markets: CT, MA, RI
- Smart Software Renewals/Marketing- help increase software renewal interest and sales via communication to customers and assist sales reps in coordinating demonstrations and summer workshops
- New Product Demo Marketing Campaign: help increase interest and sales of new technology by marketing information on new products with a focus on closing onsite demonstrations
- Marketing for Education: Work with reps to create various marketing materials; flyers, email campaigns; execute campaigns, follow up and report, etc..
- Customer Assessment Marketing for Forecasting Replacements: Work with sales rep to market, conduct and report on customer inventory for the goal of recommending an equipment replacement plan.
- Corporate Marketing: Help increase synergy of all CBS Sales' Departments – AV/MPS/Copier/Production
- CBS Solutions Flyer: Meeting with all departments to create a marketing pieces that will be used for rep cold calls and email campaigns
- Vertical Market Campaign: Work with database manager to obtain lists of present and non- present accounts for specific vertical market; create focused marketing piece; execute and report.
- Undergraduate within 2-3 years of college, working toward a Bachelor's degree preferably in a Marketing/ Business related field of study, and with a competitive academic standing
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport with prospective & existing clients, coworkers, etc..
- Results oriented with demonstrated skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Basic technology knowledge. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Publisher is strongly preferred as well.
- Ability to travel to customer locations (CT, MA, RI). Valid Driver's license w/ clean driving record
- Sit for extended periods of time in a car or in an office environment
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page