- Lincoln, RI, USA
- Base + uncapped commissions
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package + Auto Allowance
"Good Players Inspire Themselves - Great Players Inspire Others"
That's a quote from VP of Sales, Bryan Maler . You may've heard him talk at your college, about athletics & sales or the contrast between managing vs leading a team to greatness. Want to know where his career jump started? At CBS, A Xerox Company in the same sales role you're reading about...
Are you the next player to join our sales team?
- You thrive on competition & constantly challenge yourself to do better.
- You use technology as a personal assistant & flourish in a collaborative environment.
- You want a mentor to help you navigate the terrain of your first real job.
- You could've been Justin Timberlake or Beyonce because you shine "on stage" / in front of others.
We're CBS, A Xerox Company, we help companies save money and time by improving how they print, scan, & manage files. Sounds boring, right? Consider this: a gallon of printer ink costs the same as 387 gallons of gas, 318 cups of coffee from Starbucks, or 14 tickets to Disneyland. Infact, industry analysts report that as much as 3% of annual revenues for a business are spent on document production!!
Companies need help managing these costs and as a CBS Sales Representative, you're the hero to make it happen. Did we mention, Beyonce's father sold for Xerox for 10 years?
So why doesn't everyone want this job? Because it's hard. Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working smarter and harder than you ever had to consistently achieve huge activity levels: friendly competition blitzes, stopping by prospective clients with a mentor, and, of course, warm and cold calling. #MUSTlovetalkingonthephone
- Using our app to track everything you do, the minute you do it: your business plan, income, pipeline, notes, and alllll that activity. Technology is your PA.
- Selling by listening to clients and showing empathy. Asking great questions to respond to their needs, handling inevitable objections, and building trust. Always thinking one step ahead.
It's hard, but it's not impossible. Our managers are committed to cheering on their teams to connect and collaborate with as many people as possible. Actually, all CBS Sales Managers started in this same sales role so they understand and support all the activity which you'll go over together weekly.
Let's be honest, sales is all about activity, loyalty, and drive so if you learn from the best, you'll be a success.
Because it's a tough job, we offer an amazing Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Year 1, you can expect to earn between 58-73k (year 2 ranging 68k-90k) depending on performance.
- An auto allowance since you'll be a road warrior in a territory. Valid driver's license & record required.
- Health insurance, 401K, paid vacation time, & lots more we'll tell you about when we meet. : )
So you think you can dance as a CBS Sales Representative? Let's find out.
If your resume screams "go getter," we'll be in touch to get the conversation started.
KEYWORDS: Sales Representative, Sales, Outside Sales, Technology Sales, Business Development, Prospecting, Closer, Sales Consultant, Account Executive, Account Management, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Agent, B2B Sales, Hunter
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page