- ALL, CT, USA
- Base + Bonus potential
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package + Company Vehicle
Do you love technology but hate being tied down to a desk all day?
Come join our top performing Field Service Team!
With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers in 4 states: CT, MA, NY, & RI.
By becoming a Field Service Technician, you'd be traveling daily to service local businesses with their technology/ equipment.
Although we may not have an opportunity posted in the location of your choice right now, review the locations and fill out an application because we are always looking to interview top service talent to join the team!
- CONNECTICUT: Wethersfield, Norwalk ( covering Fairfield County), & Old Saybrook
- MASSACHUSETTS: West Springfield, Pittsfield, Auburn/ Worcester area
- NEW YORK: White Plains covering Westchester, Putnam, & Rockland Counties
- RHODE ISLAND: Lincoln
As a Field Service Technician, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the networked office equipment in a designated territory. Office Equipment includes, but is not limited to: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, fax equipment, etc...
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Preventative Planning & Technical Competency
- Repairs & performs preventative maintenance on hardware (black / white or color digital copiers).
- Follows proper troubleshooting skills and procedures.
- Utilizes systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage and transfer of inventory.
- Adheres to all procedures including specific parts replacement and maintenance procedures.
- Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment.
- Will utilize websites, technical manuals, handbooks and technical publications to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old.
Internal & External Customer Focus
- Gathers information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems.
- Provides customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
- Completes paperwork and reporting of calls and attendance in a timely basis.
- Services assigned territory and updates team members on activity as needed.
- Supports the Sales Department as needed.
Desired Competencies and Experience:
- Associates Degree or certificate from a vocational or technical school preferred.
- Valid & Clean driver's license as well as reliable transportation a must.
- 0-1 year in a technical repair career.
- Effective relationship management skills, both internal and external customers.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot digital copiers required.
- Must be able to push/ pull/ lift/ carry 50+ pounds
- Advanced computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking required.
- Ability to work evening & weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
Compensation & Benefits Package includes:
- Base salary + uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Company Vehicle, Cell Phone, & Laptop
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trips to locations like Punta Cana, Bermuda, Monterey California, Cancun
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page